CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

what made me forget to on9 everyday~~~

1. bagi hadiah kepada orang yg tertentu & ape² brgn bandung yg dipesan. I could really make money if i sell all those things back i tell u. (main² je..)

2.tolong -mercy again kat taman perling ~!! yeay!! it was fun. i made new friends from monash,the youngest are of 3rd year & they are already doing clinical. So aku paling muda.. akkhh malunyer (>.<). my post was at the dispensary. what exposures & experience~

3.pegi Melaka! naik Taming Sari,haha. tak pergi naik 'Eye on Melaka' ferris wheel. good view there but it took u longer to queue than the time they gave u in the taming sari.just once,try it! jom cuti² melaka. Jejalan kat Taman Botanical..saje. gi umah auntie..

4.funny(pelik,not the kelakar funny),lepas balik malam sabtu ,besok ahadnya pergi Kl pulak? balik only to send my sis home bcoz she has a tuition class? abah drive tak penat ker??
there tido kat KL plaza (yg mall nye dh tutup tapi still ade suite)which was quite creepy bcoz it's old &...dangerous at nite( for girls,in my opinion).

2 rooms but i slept at the sofa.hah! y? sbb yg ade time tu aku,ikram,and abah mak. abah mak can't sleep with the 2 of us sbb kitorg suke sepak org mase tido..& ikram had a rough day so...go figure.

besoknya i swam swam swam swam at the pool. kimochi desu~~~

5.shopping!!!!!!!!

6. read books books books. studied a bit. i didn't get to read Meg Cabot's 'Size 14 is not fat either' before,so i grabbed my opportunity and proceeded with reading it's final trilogy 'Size doesn't matter'. Cooper so cuteeee~~~

abah always give me that look. u knw,dgn dahi berkerut & u really can't miss what he's thinking " kamu dah blaja belum arini" or maybe " asyik bace buku cite je budak ni". hehe i'm just taking my own sweet time..

7.ikram balik jb!!!!!! malam tu je die terus ajak main dota..man, i flunked it way too much.but i'm getting better.

8. worked at the laundremat.not. ha....i just did the laundry.laundry. laundry. and aku berjaya masak asam pedas ikan kembung pertama aku!!! yay.tehehe.nmpk sgt tk slalu masak.

9.movies baby! not at the cinema.some of my days are just spent with me lying like a corpse in front of my lappy watching something with earfon plugged into my ears. my sis said i had this emotionless expression while watching.

pendek kate: btol² tak terpikir nk on9 slalu.huhu jgn mare huchan N nan

2 comments:

HuDaChAn said...

my sis said i had this emotionless expression while watching.

hahahaa ye ker? x tau lak akuh~~~
hahahaaa lwk r ko nih...

dundeepurple said...

betul.. mcm zombie kampung pisang. aku rase diorg lagi beremosi