CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 6, 2009

berhenti buat LI jap


urm...some might know already,my pa's coming for raya.
i already told him bout me & my friends' plan to jakarta(insyaAllah) and he's really excited about it.He's thinking of joining this wonderful expedition

honestly, it's weird for me.
imagine my da' sitting among my male friends,cracking male jokes.
THAT i cannot picture
who knows what he will tell them about me.
this idea itself gives me the shivers


on the other hand,i can't tell u i don't want him here
coz I LIKE HIM BEING IN INDO
i like his presence
come on,call me pampered,call me spoiled.
whatever makes ur day =))
i didn't call for him, this is his idea of a different raya.

haha. abah gaduh ngan mak ker smpai nak raya kat sini?
takdelah. nilah MY ABAH.
funny guy. funny funny guy

o yeah,17 rejab ni ultah aku ke -22.
khamis maghrib eyh?
siape sayang aku plz pray for my health,happiness n success.
bulan rejab ni byk2 kan berpuase n beristighfar.

tak sabar nak sambut sya'ban n ramadhan.
ok adieu ~~~
sambung LI balik








3 comments:

HuDaChAn said...

seronotnyer bpk ko join...
npe fmly len x join???
bst la ko...

eheee ak doakn ko sht,pjg,umur,murah rezeki...
doakn aku gak... ^_^

dundeepurple said...

hehe thanks~~

tak boleh la.sedare mak banyak,mak pun org kuat dapo jadi takleh lari.hahaha

farah said...

kalo ayah ak dtg beraya jugak.hahaha
nt ckp kat ayah ko.bwk duit raya bebanyak..heheh