CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

wednesday morning

pagi ini sejuk
aku tido lbh dr 10jam

and now im famished
smlm buke yogurt orange
kononnye nak gi nusantara but went to sleep instead.

oh yeah guess what..
that 'voice' incident happened again yesterday.
my sleep was interrupted first bcoz noi was getting to bed.
i stole her blanket so i gave it back.

as i was beating my pillow n just about to proceed with my dreams
the not-so sweet voice called. from outside.

yessss
just what i needed at 2 in the morning
some effing entity badgering me.

just now i asked noi what was last night all about?
she heard it too that's why she went to sleep.
it wasn't teteh doing nightwatch.

apa-apa je lah.

2 comments:

farah said...

gile scary.
bace yasin.
sembur kat semua penjuru umah.

knapa keras sgt?

dundeepurple said...

tohler

die mildly scary je..cume kaco tido.hmm let me try that