CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

B.I.J.A.K VS a 'bijk'

'BIJAK' means you are a smarty pants yeah. it's simple bahasa melayu

on the other hand,calling others a -bijk- gives off the wrong vibe ,all the waay looOng man

yes,i didn't miss any alphabet.it's B.I.J.K
Where's the missing A? i hope it's gone to my future set of results!

B.I.J.K.... is that even a word?what does that even mean??? Oh,i DO get the message u are sending.

are u trying to be witty or something?wanting to sound like u are articulate maybe??

is bijk the NEW-HOT-STUFF here??

itz NOT GONA happen.PUH-LEAZ

Here,let me hand u a really helpful guidebook-->MANNERS,for IDIOTS.
does that help?Don't worry,it's for idiots so u'll have no problem understanding it.

um,sorry?come again?? OH, U DONT LIKE TO BE CALLED AN IDIOT?

oh,i thought with u being rude to me,it's ok for me to return the same favour.....i see

don't worry,i still have a BIG SMILE on my face while typing this.

i'm NOT MAD,i'm just GETTING EVEN.
it's payback time

REVENGE's a bijk,aint it?????

0 comments: